Established for over 15 years, AVIONICS is Europe’s Only dedicated exhibition & conference for the International Aviation Electronics & Avionics Community across – commercial and defence sectors, fixed wing and rotorcraft.
Featured over the 2 days are Certified Training Courses, High Level Conferences, Technical Workshops, as well as a very busy Exhibition Floor with over 200 hundred exhibitors!!
It is the most cost-efficient opportunity to find new business, meet existing customers and showcase your products in front of a focused targeted audience of decision makers, influencers, buyers and suppliers from Airlines, Operators, Airframers, integrators, prime contractors and avionics manufacturers. The ultimate platform for Avionics.
Exhibitors will Showcase:
- Commercial (COTS) technology for satellite and spacecraft avionics
- Rugged, high-reliability, and radiation-tolerant/ hardened systems and components
- Safety and quality management systems (SMS/QMS)
- Cockpit display systems including Flight Critical Displays, Mission Display Units, Digital Map
- Databus technologies
- Pilot display technologies
- Global positioning system (GPS), Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi avionics innovations, caveats
- Connectivity, communications, IFE, datalink and voice
- Aircraft communications addressing and reporting System (ACARS)
- Aircraft communications security issues and technologies
- Rugged, high-reliability components and systems for UAV avionics
- ADS-B In technology, ADS-B Out, and ATSAW situational awareness technologies
- NVG technologies, issues & solutions
- Health and usage monitoring systems
Come join us in Toulouse and take a booth at AVIONICS 2020!
- POSITION yourself alongside your competitors, friends and colleagues
- PROMOTE your brand, products and services to a gathering of influential professionals
- EXPAND your presence and be at the forefront as your whole industry gathers and in front of your avionics community
- BUILD new business relationships and explore NEW sales opportunities
AVIONICS now benefits from being an integral part of AEROSPACE TECH WEEK incorporating connectivity, testing, flight-ops and MRO. It is also now been joined by the FACE Consortium (Future Airborne Capability Environment). Meaning MORE exhibitors and MORE visitors, MORE business connections.