INTRODUCTION TO AVIONICS
Next Steps in Integration and Implementation for SESAR and Next-Gen
Established for over 16 years, AVIONICS is Europe’s Only dedicated exhibition & conference for the International Aviation Electronics & Avionics Community across – commercial and defence sectors, fixed wing and rotorcraft.
Featured over the 2 days are Certified Training Courses, High Level Conferences, Technical Workshops, as well as a very busy Exhibition Floor with over 200 hundred exhibitors!!
It is the most cost-efficient opportunity to find new business, meet existing customers and showcase your products in front of a focused targeted audience of decision makers, influencers, buyers and suppliers from Airlines, Operators, Airframers, integrators, prime contractors and avionics manufacturers. The ultimate platform for Avionics.
AVIONICS now benefits from being an integral part of AEROSPACE TECH WEEK incorporating connectivity, testing, flight-ops and MRO. It is also now been joined by the FACE Consortium (Future Airborne Capability Environment). Meaning MORE exhibitors and MORE visitors, MORE business connections.
WHO ATTENDS AVIONICS?
Attendee’s are made up of the following:
- Airframers, integrators and prime contractors
- Avionics manufacturers, software & developers, fixed wing and rotorcraft
- R&D, design and planning management
- IT managers, technical managers
- Airline and Operators CEOs, senior managers, engineers, avionics technicians & engineers, supply chain managers and maintenance staff
- Maintenance company CEOs, engineers, business development and sales and marketing staff, directors of maintenance
- Parts and components distributors and manufacturers, airline stockists
- EASA, FAA and other regulatory personnel
- Purchasing managers, procurement managers