Every year we have a popular 2 day programme of Certified Training Courses carried out by Afuzion. Here is a sample of the 2018 programme and the 2019 programme will be announced in Oct 2019.
- Understanding DO-178’s true intent
- Grasp key differences between DO-178B and DO-178C
- Applying DO-178C to Military AND Commercial usage
- Controlling engineering cost/risks
- Improving productivity & leverage Reusability
- Applying ARP-4754A
- New techniques for certification
- Understanding DO-178C’s Supplements for:
- DO-330/ED-215 Software Tool Qualification
- DO-331/ED-216 Model-Based Development and Verification
- DO-332/ED-217 Object-Oriented Technology
- DO-333/ED-218 Formal Methods Supplement
AFuzion Inc brings you “Applied DO-178C” training. This new, fast-paced 1-Day course teaches attendees the true intent of DO-178C, how to apply changes from DO-178B, and how to minimize cost & schedule by understanding the DO-178 authors’ true intent. Developed and taught by the principal author of the world’s best-selling book on DO-178.
More about this full-day DO-178C / ED-12C course:
Focusing on minimizing DO-178C certification costs, maximizing benefits and providing leading DO-178C industry practices, this DO-178C training for engineers and managers provides in-depth and fast-paced training for persons involved with avionics software development. By understanding DO-178C’s true intent and best practices, attendees will bring back expert knowledge to minimize costs and risks, while maximizing productivity and success. The teacher, Vance Hilderman, provided the world’s first DO-178 training 20 years ago and has trained more persons in DO-178 and DO-254, over 9,500 engineers from 1,200 companies, than all the other trainers in the world … COMBINED.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Applying DO-178C for the real world: Yours
- How to avoid common DO-178C mistakes
- Leading DO-178C and DO-254 Best Practices
- Reduction of DO-178C complexity, risk, and costs
- Applying DO-254 Changes for 2017 … and beyond; new material only from AFuzion.