Early Bird Deadline – 31st January 2019
Check out the 3 for 1 Early Bird Offer – book before 31stJanuary 2019.
Download your copy of the Preliminary Conference Programme guide, and plan your attendance to the Avionics conference and Aerospace Technology Week.
Established for over 10 years, Avionics Expo is the leading exhibition and conference for both the commercial and defence sectors, fixed wing and rotorcraft.
EU and US collaboration in SESAR and Next-Gen aims to harmonise and secure Air Traffic Management (ATM) modernisation efforts as drivers of and in support of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Global Air Navigation Plan (GANP) with the Aviation System Block Upgrade (ASBU) programme.
Both SESAR and Next-Gen recognise the need to integrate the air and ground parts of their air traffic management systems by addressing efficiency needs of flight trajectories planning and execution and the seamless sharing of accurate information.
This framework provides a vehicle for the US and Europe to work together towards interoperable standards and in support of efforts towards achievement of ICAO global Harmonisation. For example, a significant achievement in the NextGen and SESAR collaboration is the delivery of an agreed-upon baseline NextGen/SESAR Joint Avionics Roadmap.
ICAO estimates that 120 billion US dollars will be spent on air transportation systems transformation in the next 10 years. While the NextGen and SESAR modernisation programmes account for a large share of this spending in Europe and the US, there are parallel investment initiatives in other regions.
Attendee’s are made up of the following
- Airframers, integrators and prime contractors
- Avionics manufacturers, software & developers, fixed wing and rotorcraft
- R&D, design and planning management
- IT managers, technical managers
- Airline and Operators CEOs, senior managers, engineers, avionics technicians & engineers, supply chain managers and maintenance staff
- Maintenance company CEOs, engineers, business development and sales and marketing staff, directors of maintenance
- Parts and components distributors and manufacturers, airline stockists
- EASA, FAA and other regulatory personnel
- Purchasing managers, procurement managers
AIRLINES are an integral part of the audience and the following have already registered (over 150 expected)
- Vance Hilderman, CEO, Afuzion, USA
- Thierry Harquin, Engineering – Systems Senior Manager, Airbus
- David Irwin, Strategic Account and Business Leader, Aviage Systems, France
- John McHale, Editorial Director, Avionics Design / Military Embedded Systems, USA
- Woodrow Bellamy, Associate Editor, Avionics Magazine, USA
- Christian Schleifer, Director General, EUROCAE
- Peter Green, Head of Single European Sky (SES) unit, EUROCONTROL
- Darren L’Heureux, Director, Technical Sales – Avionics, Honeywell, UK
- Bob Darby, Executive Committee Member of the Aerospace Technical and Professional Network, Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET)
- Philippe Lievin, EuMEA Senior Director of Marketing and Strategy, Rockwell Collins, Netherlands
- Marouan Chida, CNS and Avionics Expert, SESAR Joint Undertaking
- Marc Gatti, Advanced R&T Director, Thales Avionics SAS, France
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Director, TTTech, Austria
- Murray Skelton, Director of Aircraft Solution Strategy, Teledyne Controls, USA
- Alex Wilson, Director, Business Development, Aerospace and Defence, Wind River, UK
Thank you to our media partners for their support:
See our EXHIBITING/SPONSORSHIP page for ALL the options open to you or contact Amanda Kevan via firstname.lastname@example.org who can provide options to match your budget. Or complete the quick form below and we will respond asap.
See EXHIBITOR LIST
Exhibitors will be showcasing the following technologies from their booths
- Commercial (COTS) technology for satellite and spacecraft avionics
- Rugged, high-reliability, and radiation-tolerant/ hardened systems and components
- Safety and quality management systems (SMS/QMS)
- Cockpit display systems including Flight Critical Displays, Mission Display Units, Digital Map
- Databus technologies
- Pilot display technologies
- Global positioning system (GPS), Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi avionics innovations, caveats
- Connectivity, communications, IFE, datalink and voice
- Aircraft communications addressing and reporting System (ACARS)
- Aircraft communications security issues and technologies
- Rugged, high-reliability components and systems for UAV avionics
- ADS-B In technology, ADS-B Out, and ATSAW situational awareness technologies
- NVG technologies, issues & solutions
- Health and usage monitoring systemshttps