Early Bird Deadline – 31st January 2019
Check out the 3 for 1 Early Bird Offer – book before 31st January 2019.
Download your copy of the Preliminary Conference Programme guide, and plan your attendance to the Aerospace Testing Europe conference and Aerospace Technology Week.
Testing is a critical step in any manufacturing process, but nowhere more critical than in aerospace and aviation. Testing to ensure that your production pieces are meeting design specifications as well as wear and fatigue standards, or software and embedded systems meet the required expectations, can make or break a production schedule and aircraft launch.
The event essentially addresses TWO main areas – (1) SOFTWARE & (2) HARDWARE TESTING and a combined central exhibition for suppliers.
Designing and fabricating aerospace parts is complex, dynamic and ever-changing, whereas new software developments and COTS technologies advance faster than legacy systems are being upgraded. Testing plays a key role in determining how that process is working, especially as engineering changes are implemented.
Whether your business is designing new airframes or the inspection of parts for MRO, testing is a step that will never go away. To that end, our Aero Testing Expo will help you learn more about the processes, equipment, software, quality, meeting schedule demands and more.
Aerospace Testing Europe is a key gathering for manufacturing and inspection professionals to learn about products for the aviation, rocket-and-space sectors and to discuss the latest regulations, challenges, technological developments and systems that affect the design and construction and maintenance of aircraft, whether civil or military, fixed-wing or rotary, and rocket/space sectors.
- Test engineers / senior test engineers
- Test / certification managers
- Systems engineering & management
- NDT engineers / management
- Electrical engineers
- Quality control engineers
- Project managers
- Procurement managers
- Structural dynamics
- Doug Ullah, Director, Sales & Marketing, AIM UK
- John McHale, Editorial Director, Avionics Design / Military Embedded Systems
- Paul Hart, Chief Technology Officer, Curtiss Wright
- Albert Ramirez Perez, AeroDef Industry Manager, Mathworks
- Matthew Jackson, Technical Product Manager Embedded Systems, Presagis
- Mirko Jakovljevic, Director, TTTech
- Representative, Aerospace Testing International
- Joy Finnegan, Editor in Chief, Aviation Maintenance Magazine
Thank you to our media partners for their support:
See our EXHIBITING/SPONSORSHIP page for all the options open to you or CONTACT SIMON BARKER via email@example.com who can provide options to match your budget. Or complete the quick form below and we will respond asap.
SEE EXHIBITOR LIST
Exhibitors will be showcasing the following technologies from their booths
- Flight testing
- Environmental testing
- Climatic testing
- Vibration testing
- Structural testing
- Avionics testing
- Instrumentation testing
- Test systems
- Fatigue testing
- Test automation
- MIMO testing
- Wind tunnel testing
- Measurement solutions
- Pressure measurement
- Lightning testing
- Gap measurement
- Air data testing
- Non destructive testing
- Dynamics measurement
- Materials testing
- Engine testing
- Corrosion testing
- Aerospace coatings
- Materials selection
- Aerospace composites
- Chemical analysis
- Electrical systems and power supply testing
- Research, development and innovation
- Production/ assembly testing, inspection and quality management
- Operational test and evaluation
- Maintenance engineering test and inspection
- Optical measurements, metrology and 3d scanning
- Test management software