Launched in 2019, CONNECTED AIRCRAFT covers all the connectivity systems that airlines use (air-to-ground and nose-to-tail) including IFC, cabin IFEC, AI, M2M, VR, connected EFBs and ETLs, airline e-Enablement processes and strategies, ancillary revenues, IoT, big data analytics, flight tracking, cyber security, application disrupters, connectivity systems for operational efficiency and connectivity for predictive maintenance.
The aviation industry is undergoing a technological transformation, as more aircraft are becoming “fully connected” machines in order to benefit the passenger experience, increase revenues for airlines and to improve safety, operations and maintenance – from the flight deck to the cabin.
6 great events in one designed for synergy and allowing cross-sector collaborations for the benefit of the industry. The natural links between these 6 key technology aerospace sectors gives you greater confidence that your technologies and solutions will be showcased to active buyers, influencers or users for a more successful event gathering.
This great diversity of events also attracts greater attendance from the different divisions within the airlines, airframers and integrators, enhancing participation and collaboration.
All this combined makes Aerospace Technology Week the largest gathering of aerospace technology, airlines, avionics, aerospace testing, flight ops and MRO communities.
- Airline executives, directors, avionics managers, IT managers, maintenance and engineering staff, analysts, flight operations managers and cabin IFE / passenger experience staff
- Aircraft OEMs and integrators
- Government representatives from the FAA and surrounding agencies
- Program managers in charge of wifi, entertainment, and other customer experience products
- In-flight entertainment companies and connectivity component manufacturers
- Communications directors and experts
- IT directors and managers in satellite, aviation, and aerospace
- Telecommunications companies
- Aviation, software, and technical engineers
- Satellite operators and manufacturers
- Business development leaders
- Connectivity suppliers (hardware, service providers, neutral connectivity performance analysts)
- Content supply chain participants
- Cyber security experts
- Cabin interior designers & seating manufacturers
- Passenger experience experts