Launched in 2019, Connected Aircraftcovers all the connectivity systemsthat airlines use (air-to-ground and nose-to-tail)including IFC, cabin IFEC, AI, M2M, VR, connected EFBs and ETLs, airline e-Enablement processes and strategies, ancillary revenues, IoT, big data analytics, flight tracking, cyber security, application disrupters, connectivity systems for operational efficiency and connectivity for predictive maintenance.
The aviation industry is undergoing a technological transformation, as more aircraft are becoming “fully connected” machines in order to benefit the passenger experience, increase revenues for airlines and to improve safety, operations and maintenance – from the flight deck to the cabin.
- Airline executives, directors, avionics managers, IT managers, maintenance and engineering staff, analysts, flight operations managers and cabin IFE / passenger experience staff
- Aircraft OEMs and integrators
- Government representatives from the FAA and surrounding agencies
- Program managers in charge of wifi, entertainment, and other customer experience products
- In-flight entertainment companies and connectivity component manufacturers
- Communications directors and experts
- IT directors and managers in satellite, aviation, and aerospace
- Telecommunications companies
- Aviation, software, and technical engineers
- Satellite operators and manufacturers
- Business development leaders
- Connectivity suppliers (hardware, service providers, neutral connectivity performance analysts)
- Content supply chain participants
- Cyber security experts
- Cabin interior designers & seating manufacturers
- Passenger experience experts
The Conference programme is developed and managed in conjunction with the following Industry experts to ensure the HIGHEST calibre of programme and delegates.
- Henk Hof, Head of ICAO and Concept Unit – Strategy Division, EUROCONTROL
- Philippe Lievin, EuMEA Senior Director of Marketing and Strategy, Rockwell Collins
- Murray Skelton, Director of Aircraft Solution Strategy, Teledyne Controls
- John Bradshaw, Global Product Manager – Aerospace Sensing & Controls, Honeywell Aerospace
- Alexander Grous, London School of Economics (LSE)
- Steve Bogie, Managing Director, Operations IT, Air Canada
- Woodrow Bellamy,Associate Editor, Avionics Magazine
- Chris Bigwood, Senior Solutions Architect – Connected Aircraft, Honeywell
- Mark ter Hove, Director, Air Transport Satcom, Cobham SATCOM
- Alex Holt, Senior Brand Manager, Aeronautical, Cobham SATCOM
- Anthony Spouncer, Snr Director – Global Operational Services, Inmarsat
If you would like to be considered, or nominate someone suitable, for the committee then please contact Neil Walker via firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our EXHIBITING/SPONSORSHIP page for ALL the options open to you or contact Amanda Kevan via email@example.com who can provide options to match your budget. Or complete the quick form below and we will respond asap.