This year Aerospace Technology Week is delighted to offer five great one-day courses, enabling you to gain enhanced levels of specialist knowledge, will take place during the two days of the event.
The Certified Training Programme, delivered by AFuzion, leading training providers in safety-critical systems, software, and hardware engineering in the aerospace industry, will cover:
Wednesday 18th March
- Introduction to the Emerging & Required DO-326/ED-202-Set: Aviation-Cyber-Security Regulation for Safety
- Optimizing DO-178C/DO-254 Avionics Software & Hardware Development Guidelines
Thursday 19th March
- Model Based Development (MBD) Techniques & DO-331 application for Aviation Software Development: moving from Documents to Models
- Applying the New Mandatory Aviation Systems/Safety Regulations: ARP4754A (with ARP4761/A)
- The Emerging & Required DO-326/ED-202-Set Essentials: The Airworthiness Security Process, Methods & Considerations
Click on Course Link for further details.
REGISTRATION OPEN SOON