This year Aerospace Technology Week is delighted to offer five great one-day courses, enabling you to gain enhanced levels of specialist knowledge, during the two days of the event.
The Certified Training Programme, delivered by AFuzion, leading training providers in safety-critical systems, software, and hardware engineering in the aerospace industry, will cover:
(Click on Course Link for further details)
Wednesday 23rd June
- Course One - Introduction to the Emerging & Required DO-326/ED-202-Set: Aviation-Cyber-Security Regulation for Safety
- Course Two - Optimizing DO-178C/DO-254 Avionics Software & Hardware Development Guidelines
Thursday 24th June
- Course Three - Model Based Development (MBD) Techniques & DO-331 application for Aviation Software Development: moving from Documents to Models
- Course Four - Applying the New Mandatory Aviation Systems/Safety Regulations: ARP4754A (with ARP4761/A)
- Course Five - The Emerging & Required DO-326/ED-202-Set Essentials: The Airworthiness Security Process, Methods & Considerations
Click on Course Link for further details.