Established for over 15 years, AVIONICS is Europe’s Only dedicated exhibition & conference for the International Aviation Electronics & Avionics Community across – commercial and defence sectors, fixed wing and rotorcraft.
Featured over the 2 days are Certified Training Courses, High Level Conferences, Technical Workshops, as well as a very busy Exhibition Floor with over 200 hundred exhibitors!!
It is the most cost-efficient opportunity to find new business, meet existing customers and showcase your products in front of a focused targeted audience of decision makers, influencers, buyers and suppliers from Airlines, Operators, Airframers, integrators, prime contractors and avionics manufacturers. The ultimate platform for Avionics.
AVIONICS now benefits from being an integral part of AEROSPACE TECH WEEK incorporating connectivity, testing, flight-ops and MRO. It is also now been joined by the FACE Consortium (Future Airborne Capability Environment). Meaning MORE exhibitors and MORE visitors, MORE business connections.
6 great events in one designed for synergy and allowing cross-sector collaborations for the benefit of the industry. The natural links between these 6 key technology aerospace sectors gives you greater confidence that your technologies and solutions will be showcased to active buyers, influencers or users for a more successful event gathering.
This great diversity of events also attracts greater attendance from the different divisions within the airlines, airframers and integrators, enhancing participation and collaboration.
All this combined makes Aerospace Technology Week the largest gathering of aerospace technology, airlines, avionics, aerospace testing, flight ops and MRO communities.
Attendee’s are made up of the following
- Airframers, integrators and prime contractors
- Avionics manufacturers, software & developers, fixed wing and rotorcraft
- R&D, design and planning management
- IT managers, technical managers
- Airline and Operators CEOs, senior managers, engineers, avionics technicians & engineers, supply chain managers and maintenance staff
- Maintenance company CEOs, engineers, business development and sales and marketing staff, directors of maintenance
- Parts and components distributors and manufacturers, airline stockists
- EASA, FAA and other regulatory personnel
- Purchasing managers, procurement managers