Optimising Connectivity for Maximising Profitability
Preliminary Event Guide – download your copy today.
Download the Aerospace Tech Week Preliminary Event Guide and discover the exciting range of events taking place in Toulouse on 3rd-4th November and to help you plan your trip to the premier exhibition and conference for the aerospace tech community.
Launched in 2019, CONNECTED AIRCRAFT covers all the connectivity systems that airlines use (air-to-ground and nose-to-tail) including IFC, cabin IFEC, AI, M2M, VR, connected EFBs and ETLs, airline e-Enablement processes and strategies, ancillary revenues, IoT, big data analytics, flight tracking, cyber security, application disrupters, connectivity systems for operational efficiency and connectivity for predictive maintenance.
The aviation industry is undergoing a technological transformation, as more aircraft are becoming “fully connected” machines in order to benefit the passenger experience, increase revenues for airlines and to improve safety, operations and maintenance – from the flight deck to the cabin.
WHO ATTEND CONNECTED AIRCRAFT?
Attendee’s are made up of the following:
- Airline executives, directors, avionics managers, IT managers, maintenance and engineering staff, analysts, flight operations managers and cabin IFE / passenger experience staff
- Aircraft OEMs and integrators
- Government representatives from the FAA and surrounding agencies
- Program managers in charge of wifi, entertainment, and other customer experience products
- In-flight entertainment companies and connectivity component manufacturers
- Communications directors and experts
- IT directors and managers in satellite, aviation, and aerospace
- Telecommunications companies
- Aviation, software, and technical engineers
- Satellite operators and manufacturers
- Business development leaders
- Connectivity suppliers (hardware, service providers, neutral connectivity performance analysts)
- Content supply chain participants
- Cyber security experts
- Cabin interior designers & seating manufacturers
- Passenger experience experts